Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
When discussing evolution you must first define the terms. The word evolution is a tricky word which carries at least six different meanings. It is important to understand what they mean when they discuss evolution.
1) Cosmic Evolution- This is the origin of time, space, and matter. The humanist wants you to believe a big bang created everything (Big Bang Theory). Please understand that they truly believe that nothing exploded and created everything. How can nothing explode. This is not science. This is what someone believes not what they know. Search Alan Guth and Scientific American for more on this radical view.
2) Chemical Evolution- This is the origin of higher elements from hydrogen. The Big Bang only explains the origin of hydrogen and maybe a little helium. The question is how did all the other 105 elements on the periodic table evolve. You can't fuse the heavier elements past iron (fe). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion.
3) Stellar and Planetary Evolution- No one has ever seen a planet form and organize itself into an orbit, nor has anyone ever seen a star form. They can observe a star exploding about every 30 years or so, but they never observe one forming. They estimate that their are
70,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy. If the universe is 20 billion years old it would take 6 1/2 million star forming every minute to create what we see today. So we should see 6 1/2 million new stars every minute if the theory of uniformitarianism is true which influenced Charles Darwin(the founder of the evolutionary theory) and many others. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_actualism
4) Organic Evolution- This is the origin of life. Science teaches that the earth formed about 4.6 billion years ago. Torrential rains began to fall creating a primordial soup. Out of this primordial "soup" life formed about 3.5 billion years ago. The problem is that science has never observed non-living material produce living material. To make this even more unbelievable is this non-living material now living had to find food for energy and a mate to reproduce. Food for thought, if science was ever able to create life it would only prove that it take intelligences to create not chance.
5)Macro-Evolution- This is the process by which one organism changes into a completely different organism. This is believed to have occurred over billions of years through tiny mutations within the organism. Yet mutations are rarely, if ever, beneficial to the organism. A eye without a Cornea does not work properly. A bird with one wing can't fly and will most likely die. I could go on and on. Mutations can not explain evolution. Science has yet to discover a "missing link" or transitional species. This has posed a big problem for the evolutionist. They have produced many frauds and fakes which still find their way into the textbooks. Concerning the so called cavemen you must understand that all that is found is the fossilized bone the rest is purely the work of the artist. If the princess kisses the frog and it turns into a prince instantly its called a fairy tale, but if it happens over billions of years we can some how wrap our minds around it and except it. Listen Macro-Evolution has never been observed. It can only truly be excepted by faith.
6) Micro-Evolution- This is variations within a organism. This is observable science. I think we can all agree that their are many different kinds of dogs out there, but dogs only reproduce dogs never cats. Science would have us believe Macro-Evolution is Micro-Evolution over a long period of time. What we must understand is that all variations have limitations. Farmers can breed bigger or smaller horses, but they always get a horse. Many bug may become resistant to pesticides, but never to the heel of a shoe. For more information on this visit www.bryancore.org/bsg/.
Notice that the first five meanings of evolution are purely religious. Religion is defined as the belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers [evolution] regarded as creator and governor of the universe. I am not against science. I love science. Although I did not complete my degree I studied science for three years in collage. What I don't like is the false information and lies that continue to bombard our children in the public schools. Science is defined as the systematized knowledge derived from observation and study etc. Evolution is not science. It can not be tested or observed. Science will claim to be self correcting and ever changing. My question is when will it correct the greatest blunder in scientific history the Evolutionary Theory.